Greetings Residents & Business Owners,
We are writing to inform you that on Sunday, March 2nd 2014 between the hours of 12am and 2pm, all or part of the road near your location will be affected by runners partaking in the San Jose 408k “Race to the Row”, which starts near SEP Arena in Downtown San Jose and finishes at Santana Row. This event is an 8k run featuring 5,000 runners and it benefits the Pat Tillman Foundation. Please note most closures are less than an hour and see list below to identify the closure timeline in your neighborhood.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, and we appreciate your cooperation in advance with helping us to allow the runners a safe and swift passage through your neighborhood. Race organizers, Soul Focus, LLC are taking all necessary actions to reduce impact and inconvenience on the residents of San Jose.
If you have any immediate questions or concerns please feel free to contact the following: Race Manager: Scott McConville at
Plus, feel free to contact us if you’re interested in getting involved with the event. We always welcome additional volunteers and neighborhoods interested in hosting a water stop or even a cheer station. In the end, we strive to cooperate with all of our neighbors to make this an annual event in San Jose.
You may also visit www.the408k.com for more information about the race. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The San Jose 408k “Race to the Row”
pdf of "Road Closure Info"
ROAD CLOSURE INFO
BOLD = Road Affected
- Autumn St – Between W. Santa Clara St. and W. St. John - Sunday, March, 2nd at 4:00 AM- Sunday, March 2nd at 1:00 PM
- W. Santa Clara St. between Hwy 87 and Autumn St. – Sunday, March 2nd at 4:00AM – 9:30 AM
- W. Santa Clara St. between Autumn St. and Stockton Ave. – Sunday, March 2nd at 7:30 – 8:30 AM
- The Alameda between Stockton Ave. and Race St. – Sunday, March 2nd, 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- The Alameda between Race St. and Randol - Sunday, March 2nd, 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- Randol St. between The Alameda and Morse - Sunday, March 2nd, 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
- Morse between Randol and Naglee - Sunday, March 2nd, 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- Naglee between The Alameda and Bascom Ave. – Sunday, March 2nd, 7:30 AM – 8:45 AM
- Park between Naglee and Hester – Sunday, March 2nd, 7:30 AM – 8:50 AM
- Calaveras between Park and Dana – Sunday, March 2nd, 7:30 AM – 8:50 AM
- Hester between Park and Dana – Sunday, March 2nd, 7:30 AM – 8:50 AM
- Dana between Hester and Naglee – Sunday, March 2nd, 7:30 AM – 8:50 AM
- Garden between Naglee and Emory – Sunday, March 2nd, 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM
- Emory between Garden and Lauralei – Sunday, March 2nd, 7:30AM – 9:15 AM
- Lauralei between Emory St and Hedding – Sunday, March 2nd, 8:10AM – 9:15 AM
- Hedding St. (Eastbound Only) between Lauralei and Monroe – Sunday, March 2nd, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM
- Monroe between Hedding and Stevens Creek Blvd – Sunday, March 2nd, 7:30AM – 9:30 AM
- Stevens Creek Blvd. between Monroe and Winchester - Sunday, March 2nd, 7:45AM – 9:45AM
- Santana Row between Stevens Crk Blvd and Olsen St – Sunday, March 2nd, 2:00 AM – 10:30 AM